The Hyperbaric Chamber and its many benefits.
Hyperbaric oxygenation, allows the activation of all the cells of
the body due to the entry of oxygen in massive quantities
causes the development of its maximum potential.
The Hyperbaric Chamber conditions provide the body with
large amounts of oxygen and accelerate its distribution 20
times more than in normal conditions.
In this way, the functions that are lost when the amount of
oxygen is low are restored.
The main benefits of this treatment are:
- Reduction of inflammations.
- The acceleration of healing.
- Increases the amount of oxygen transported to The tissues favoring its recovery
- Stimulates the formation of new blood vessels
- Improves bone repair
- Direct antimicrobial effect reducing the risk of infection
These benefits are exploited in aesthetic and reconstructive
This therapy is effective and recommended for:
- Air or gas embolism
- Arterial insufficiencies
- Occlusion of the central artery of the retina
- Improves healing in wounds with delayed healing
(including diabetic foot)
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Gas gangrene
- Compromised grafts
- Crush injuries and sharing syndromes in skeletal muscle
- Decompression syndromes
- Radiation injuries
- Sudden idiopathic sensorineural hearing loss
- Intracranial abscess
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections
- Refractory osteomyelitis
- Severe anemia
- Thermal burns
The number of sessions will depend on the type of illness or
damage, the severity of the person and the result obtained in
The hyperbaric chamber is undoubtedly one of the medical
treatments of great relevance in modern medicine, as we saw
the benefits are surprising without using medications or
painful healing processes only based on pure oxygen